1. Fine chemical industry and new material circulation project of Shanxi Yaxin New Energy Technology Co., Ltd
The fine chemical industry and new material circulation project of Shanxi Yaxin Xinneng science and Technology Co., Ltd. is to produce 300000 t / a methanol and 68000 T / a synthetic ammonia from coke oven gas, which is located in Qingxu County Fine Chemical Industry Park of Taiyuan City, Shanxi Province. In the later stage, new material projects such as dmmn will be constructed to extend the downstream industrial chain of coke oven gas utilization.
The project uses coke oven gas from upstream coking by-product to produce methanol and synthetic ammonia, which is the key link between fine chemical industry and new material circulation project of Shanxi Yaxin New Energy Technology Co., Ltd., and will provide raw materials for the development of fine chemicals downstream.The total contract amount of the project is 806 million yuan, the contract period is 16 months, and the project covers an area of 200 acre. After the completion of the project, the annual after tax profit is about 102 million yuan.
2. Tongzhou 2.15 million tons / year coking project phase I project
Tongzhou Group Co., Ltd. annual output of 2.15 million tons of 6.25 meters tamping coke oven project is one of the key projects of Qinyuan County deepening transformation project construction year in 2019, with a total investment of 3.65 billion yuan, including coke oven main device, supporting construction coal preparation system, dry quenching device, chemical recovery device, environmental protection facilities, etc.
The first phase project mainly constructs 2 × 56 hole carbonization chamber with height of 6.25 m and 1.15 MT / a tamping coke oven; the second phase project mainly constructs 2 × 50 hole carbonization chamber with height of 6.25 m and 1 million ton stamp charging coke oven; at the same time, supporting construction of dry quenching device, coal preparation system, coke dry quenching system, chemical product recovery equipment, environmental protection facilities and public and auxiliary facilities, and 2 × 2.4 million tons coal washing project and 2 × 15 MW dry quenching surplusHeat recovery unit, 100000 t / a coke oven gas to LNG and 100000 t / a synthetic ammonia project.
3. Shanxi Jinyan Energy Technology Co., Ltd. phase II 2.53
million tons / year 7.1 meter top loading coking project
The project uses its own and paid replacement capacity to build a 2.53 million T / a 7.1 m top loading coking project. The main project is to build 2.53 million tons / year carbonization chamber height of 7.1 meters, 4 × 56 holes ht50-710 type three-stage reheating top charging coke oven, supporting the construction of 2 × 160t / h dry coke quenching device, installed capacity of 2 × 25MW CDQ waste heat power generation device, gas purification, chemical product recovery and other facilities. The project is in strict accordance with the latest national industrial policies and energy saving requirements, and reaches the special emission limit standard for environmental protection. Coke oven gas is used in ethylene glycol co production LNG project.
In August 2019, Shanxi Jinyan energy science and Technology Co., Ltd. officially started to lay the foundation for 5 million tons / year coking phase II. The project will build 2.5 million tons / year coking equipment, 2 × 15MW CDQ waste heat power generation, 600000 tons / year ethylene glycol and 300000 tons / year LNG unit.
Jinyan 5 million tons coking circular economic Park project is divided into two phases. At present, the first phase has been basically completed. The second phase of the project mainly includes 2.53 million tons of top loading coking project, the use of three-stage heating 7.1 m reheating top charging coke oven, supporting the construction of dry quenching device, CDQ waste heat power generation device, gas purification, chemical product recovery and other facilities, as well as an annual output of 600000 tons of B 2Chemical production projects such as methanol co production 300000 tons LNG project that have realized the effective grafting of high-tech and traditional industries.
Source: Sinopec News
1. The information reprinted or sorted out by the global website of Epec.com comes from official public channels or indicated sources. We are committed to providing reasonable, accurate and complete information, but do not guarantee the reasonableness, accuracy and completeness of the information. We are not responsible for any loss or damage caused by unreasonable, inaccurate or omitted information.
2. Epec.com fully respects the intellectual property rights of original authors. We solemnly remind visitors: when reprinting or using the information on this website, please obey relevant laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China. This website does not take any responsibility in case of related intellectual property disputes or other disputes. At the same time, this website has independent intellectual property rights for the original information and website logo. If the intellectual property rights of this website are infringed , this website has the right to pursue legal responsibility.
3. The information services published on this website are only for the purpose of information reference, learning or communication, and do not represent the views of this website, nor constitute any sales suggestions.
4. If this website inadvertently infringes the intellectual property rights of others, please write or call to inform, and this website will adjust or delete immediately.
If you have questions or need further assistance, please email: email@example.com.