Epec Global Information Service- Project Information-No. 4, 2020(中文版请见底部）
Information on the New Development Plan
for Ebano Field in Mexico
New DevelopmentProject for Ebano Field, Mexico
The Ebano field is located in the Tampico-Misantla Basin in northeastern Mexico, in the state of San Luis Potosi
1,569 square kilometers
The Ebanofield was discovered in 1901. Currently, there are about 180 wells in the fieldwith oil and gas production of 7,600 barrels and 750,000 cubic feet per day. The 3P reserves are approximately 64.4 million barrelsof oil and 11.3 billion cubic feet of natural gas.
Total Estimated Cost
1.003 billion dollars
The operator of the field, DS Servicios, is a joint venture between Sinopec, China and Diavaz, Mexico.
Cooperative Development Contract
In the second half of 2018, the National Commission of Hydrocarbonsof Mexico (CNH), DS Servicios and Pemex signed the Contract for the SharedExploration and Extraction of Hydrocarbonsin Ebano Field.The duration of the Contract will be thirty years with the possibility of two extensions, each for 5 years.
In 2019, the National Commission of Hydrocarbons(CNH)approved the new developmentplanfor Ebano field, with an estimated investment of $1.003 billion. By 2024, the output of this field is expected to increase to 14,000 barrels of oil and 2.7 million cubic metersof natural gas per day.
1. Drilling: From 2019 to 2023, the two companies plan to drill 228 new wells in this field;
2. Workover: workover operations on 25 wells;
3. Utilization of non-associated natural gas: The plan includes a program to use non-associated natural gas to generate electricity, for which 12.7 million dollars will be invested.
Plan for 2020
lApproved budget for 2020
$ 115 million,66% for development activities and 32% for production activities.
lMonthly average output in 2020
Estimated 224,000 barrels of oil and 44.8 million cubic feet of natural gas
lActivities in 2020
Drilling of 39 wells, construction of access roads, 9 extractive improvements and 50 minor repairs
4.WeChat public account: Shiyouren
墨西哥东北部Tampico-Misantla盆地，属San Luis Potosi州
1. The information reprinted or sorted out by the global website of Epec.com comes from official public channels or indicated sources. We are committed to providing reasonable, accurate and complete information, but do not guarantee the reasonableness, accuracy and completeness of the information. We are not responsible for any loss or damage caused by unreasonable, inaccurate or omitted information.
2. Epec.com fully respects the intellectual property rights of original authors. We solemnly remind visitors: when reprinting or using the information on this website, please obey relevant laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China. This website does not take any responsibility in case of related intellectual property disputes or other disputes. At the same time, this website has independent intellectual property rights for the original information and website logo. If the intellectual property rights of this website are infringed , this website has the right to pursue legal responsibility.
3. The information services published on this website are only for the purpose of information reference, learning or communication, and do not represent the views of this website, nor constitute any sales suggestions.
4. If this website inadvertently infringes the intellectual property rights of others, please write or call to inform, and this website will adjust or delete immediately.
If you have questions or need further assistance, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.